What we do
The Wastepack Group has over two decades of experience in Producer Responsibility legislation. We operate a number of different compliance schemes all designed to ensure that companies who are obligated to comply with producer responsibility legislation remain legally compliant at all times.
We provide a comprehensive compliance service for the Packaging Waste Regulations and the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations. We have an informal and flexible approach, which guides producers through the complexities of the regulations, making compliance easier.
- Take on your legal obligation so you avoid non-compliance and prosecution
- Allocate an account manager to oversee your producer obligations, with regular site visits at your request
- Prepare you for an audit by the Regulatory Agencies
- Hold annual packaging data workshops to help you get 'data ready' for your submission (free to all members)
- Keep you updated on compliance and any regulation changes through our quarterly newsletter, valuable webinars and other communications
- Help improve your company’s waste management and recycling activities/infrastructure
- Lobby with regulators and other government bodies on issues affecting your business
- Always be at the other end of a phone or email