The winners with the Zero Waste Awards have been announced! The organisers say, ‘the overall objective of the scheme is to build a community of sustainable businesses, providing a platform for winners to collaborate and work together to reduce their environmental impact’.
Among those joining the community of sustainable businesses for 2021, receiving five-star ratings are home vegetable delivery company, Oddbox, online retailer, MandM Direct and baby clothing rental company, Bundlee.
Here at The Wastepack Group we are thrilled to partner with the Zero Waste Awards, celebrating businesses going the extra distance towards zero waste, and reducing their overall environmental impact.
Entries are broken up into ten different categories enabling organisations to benchmark against those in the same sector. The categories are Construction; Education; Food & Beverage; Healthcare; Hospitality Industrial; Office & Commercial; Retail & Leisure; Travel & Transport; Waste and Recycling.
These categories are sponsored by expert partners who are available to provide free advice and guidance to any business looking to improve their environmental credentials. As partners we are pleased to be supporting the scheme whilst providing advice on packaging and e-waste to a community of likeminded businesses.
Congratulations to all winners from the latest round of entries!
Five Star Winners
- Bundlee (Retail & Leisure)
- MandM Direct Ltd (Retail & Leisure)
- ODDBOX (Food & Beverage, Retail & Leisure)
Four Star Winners
- CHC Waste Facilities Management Ltd (Waste and Recycling)
- Crown Workspace (Office & Commercial)
- Dixons Carphone plc (Retail & Leisure)
- Eco Colab Limited (Hospitality)
- Fanfare Label (Retail & Leisure)
- Future Now Guatemala (Retail & Leisure)
- KOMBAN (Food & Beverage)
- London Borough of Havering (Waste and Recycling)
- London Borough of Hackney (Waste and Recycling)
- NG Bailey (Construction, Waste and Recycling)
- Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust (Healthcare, Hospitality)
- ODS - Oxford City Council (Office & Commercial, Waste and Recycling)
- Pentatonic (Education, Waste and Recycling)
- Ready Egg Products Ltd (Industrial, Food and Beverage)
- Sadlers Carton Stockholders Ltd (Industrial, Waste and Recycling)
- Waddington Europe (Industrial, Food and Beverage)
Three Star Winners
- Ananas-anam ltd (Industrial, Office & Commercial)
- envoPAP (Industrial, Waste and Recycling)
- Greyparrot (Waste and Recycling)
- Helipads For Hospitals (Waste and Recycling)
- Mitie Waste & Environmental (Food & Beverage)
- Nomura International & ISS Facilities Services (Office & Commercial)
- Qualis Flow (Construction)
- SMB Records Management Ltd (Office and Commercial)
- Toughsheet building Products (Construction, Waste and Recycling)
- UBQ Materials (Industrial, Waste and Recycling)
- University of Bristol (Education)
Two Star Winners
- Buckinghamshire Council (Education, Waste and Recycling)
- DIEM (Industrial)
- East Ayrshire Council (Waste and Recycling)
- OSL Rail (Construction)
- Recofloor Ltd (Construction)
The next round of entries is now underway and potential entrants can find out more by visiting www.zerowasteawards.com. Entries must be submitted by 1 October 2021.