We're delighted to announce a great opportunity to join our team as an Account Manager and become an integral part of the business as it enters its next growth phase.
Join us, one of the fastest growing organisations recognised by the FT, and have an input to our 1300+ members providing all the services that The Wastepack Group offers.
If you care about the environment and have the ability to establish and provide best practise account management then our role managing a portfolio of accounts will give you the platform to grow, develop, execute exceptional customer service and achieve your personal goals in an exciting forward-thinking business.
To develop and maintain a successful customer account management service, ensuring customer needs are met within the legal framework.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts covering all Wastepack Group Services.
- Develop, execute and maintain a customer care plan, ensuring regular and appropriate level of communication with the account occurs and best practice established and delivered.
- Ensure key account retention by positively handling all queries, issues and requests and exceeding member expectations, understand the requirements of the accounts and the industries they operate in.
- Work with the Account Management team to implement a programme of audits, in line
with customer needs and the regulator. Attend audits with regulator when required to
ensure legal requirements are met.
- Promote business development and identify commercial opportunities with existing
members, offer new services, and assist the Sales function with identifying and
recruiting new members.
- Understand the PRN market and provide advice to members where required.
- Help maintain the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards; and make recommendations to improve processes and procedures to meet the business’s objectives. Supporting the development of operational procedures, systems and policies.
- Agree, set and achieve personal performance targets. Develop self to achieve business goals and advance career with the Wastepack Group.
- Live the vision and values of the Wastepack Group.
- Quality and quantity of input towards achieving business
- Delivery of customer care plan
- Member retention
- Organic growth and provision of other services
- Customer satisfaction
- Achievement of personal and team targets
- Demonstrate living the company values
Qualifications & Personal Attributes:
- Degree-level or equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent relationship-building
- Strong analytical, numeracy, organisation and administrative ability
- Be Proactive and have a self-motivating attitude
- Understanding of the principles of service quality
- Interest in environmental issues
- Full UK Driving Licence
- 2 years experience of a similar role
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to Victoria Springate, Business Support Manager.